I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Welcome to Bridget's World
I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great idea, Bridget! I can't wait to see what you have to say.
Grampy and I are so excited to see what you have to share with us!! We can hardly wait to see some pictures of your favorite things and the fun things you do each week!! We love you!!
7 comments:
What a great idea, Bridget! I can't wait to see what you have to say.
Wow Bridget, your own blog! I can't wait to see some of your pictures.
I'm so excited to see your pictures Bridget!
Grampy and I are so excited to see what you have to share with us!! We can hardly wait to see some pictures of your favorite things and the fun things you do each week!! We love you!!
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I really look forward to seeing your pictures and reading about the things you write about. I love you! Grampy
Welcome to blog land,Bridget! I'll look forward to reading your blogs! Thanks for inviting me. What a cool looking camera!
So glad that you have your OWN Blog.
Thanks for inviting us..Bruno & GG
Post a Comment