Welcome to Bridget's World

I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!

Friday, December 28, 2007

some more pictchrs i did

thes are some more pictchrs i did today. one of the pictchrs is a pictchr of tesse waring my sun
glasis.a nathr one of the pictchrs is mom and tesse togethr.
this is a pictchr of dad and tesse eating kac togethr. we all liked it.
now this is a nathr one of daddy's birthday pictchrs. it's opening presents.
this is tesse in this pictchr.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

These are very good pictures, Bridget. Your dad's cake looks very yummy.

Sarah said...

Good job Bridget! We love seeing your pictures and hearing how your days are. Thanks for sharing!

GrannySharon said...

You are taking good pictures, Bridge!! Can you take one of your room so we can see where you and Tessie sleep? I love you!!

Christina said...

Very good job Bridget!! You take great pictures!
Love, Christina, Keely and Corrinna :)

Anonymous said...

you are a very talented photographer! And I can tell how much you love your sister Tess. I love you, Bridget! Thank you for starting your own blog, I am excited to read it!

Joan said...

You are taking very good pictures..
The ones of your Daddy's Birthday are GREAT.... Bruno & GG love you very much