Welcome to Bridget's World

I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

daddy's birthday dinr

last night we had daddy's birthday dinr. i had chickin and fris.
now this is a pictchr of me and daddy togethr. me and daddy's heds are togethr.

6 comments:

Brent said...

Thanks for going out to eat with me on my birthday, it was fun.

Regan said...

Very cute pictures!

GrannySharon said...

What a fun picture!! You & your Daddy sure love each other!! I am glad you are such a happy girl!!

Christina said...

I bet that was a lot of fun!

Lisa said...

Yum! Where did you go? It looks like a fun restaurant.

Sarah said...

Nice pistures of the dinner! I hope your chicken and fries were good!