I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
some pictchrs and are house
this is pictchr of ouwr christmis tree in are houes. this is a pictchr of a longhorn on my esle. this is a pictchr of my bedroom war i sleep and my babby sistr named tesse.
Hey!! I like your bedroom, but where is the missing drawer?? That would be a fun mystery to solve. I like the longhorn, too! Wasn't that a good game? I am glad they won because I knew my Texans would be so happy!! I like it when you write on your blog--you are such a BIG girl!! Love you!!
The missing drawer is on the floor to the right of the dresser. The tracks came off one side and daddy hasn't had time to look at it yet. She also has too many clothes to fit in her drawers and they're taking over the room!
Does the Christmas tree look small without the presents under it? Ours does. I will be sad to put it away, but it will be fun to think about Valentine's Day, too.
I like your room! I bet you and Tessie have a lot of fun and play with a lot of toys. I used to share a room with your Mommy and we would sing all the time, just aske her!
Bridget, I'm so proud of all your pictures and your writing. You have a very fun blog. I will show it to Christopher and the other kids in the morning. They are asleep right now! When are you going to come and play with us?
13 comments:
You are doing a great job on your pictures and your blog. I am very proud of you.
Love,
Daddy
I think next week we need to work on cleaning up a little bit around here! I always like to see what you take pictures of.
Thanks for sharing pictures of your house- I love the picture of the longhorn. It has really long horns!
Hey!! I like your bedroom, but where is the missing drawer?? That would be a fun mystery to solve. I like the longhorn, too! Wasn't that a good game? I am glad they won because I knew my Texans would be so happy!!
I like it when you write on your blog--you are such a BIG girl!! Love you!!
The missing drawer is on the floor to the right of the dresser. The tracks came off one side and daddy hasn't had time to look at it yet. She also has too many clothes to fit in her drawers and they're taking over the room!
I like your room! I bet it is fun to share with Tess. Keely and Corrinna like sharing a room too!
Bridget, you are doing really well with your pictures and your writing! I like to look at your blog soooooooo much!!
Does the Christmas tree look small without the presents under it? Ours does. I will be sad to put it away, but it will be fun to think about Valentine's Day, too.
I like your room! I bet you and Tessie have a lot of fun and play with a lot of toys. I used to share a room with your Mommy and we would sing all the time, just aske her!
Bridget, I'm so proud of all your pictures and your writing. You have a very fun blog. I will show it to Christopher and the other kids in the morning. They are asleep right now! When are you going to come and play with us?
Love, Aunt Jeri
Your blog is one of my favorite! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Did you draw that picture of the longhorn? It's great!
Your pictures are really neat! Allie likes to take pictures, too. Maybe we need to do something like this for her.
How fun... :) Love the pictures and the look of your blog... :)
Post a Comment