Welcome to Bridget's World

I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

EMMA!

When I went to see Emma, I brought Colby because Emma has a dog too! Emma's dog's name is Evie.
We went to Chuy's when my mom and dad came back from Sherry's graduation.
Emma and I sat on the bench together while we waited.
after we finished we played a little bit.
We had fun but we had to go soon.

3 comments:

GrannySharon said...

I am so happy that you & Emma got to spend so much time together!! Isn't it so great to have a best friend?? Love you!!

Sarah said...

So happy for you to see Emma! I love how Colby is laying down. He must be a tired puppy.

Looks like you had fun!

Joan said...

So glad that you and Emma had so much fun... Big loves