I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
PUPPY!
today I got a DOG! it is a welsh corgi.finally! don't you think he's the cutest? his name is Glacier but we want to change it to something else. he sleeps on his back sometimes.
YOU are the cutest! But he is so cute, too! It will be fun to have a puppy, but it is also LOTS of responsibility!! That is a big word, but I know you can help Mom & Dad with taking care of him!! He'll needs lots of food & water and long walks! He fits in your family!!
WOOHOO!!! Corgis are great. I had a corgi when I was a kid, but she was a Cardigan Welsh Corgi, and it looks like you have a Pembroke. I think Pembrokes are softer. Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun.
5 comments:
Bridget, he is very special.... and I do think he is CUTE... Does Tess like him??
YOU are the cutest! But he is so cute, too! It will be fun to have a puppy, but it is also LOTS of responsibility!! That is a big word, but I know you can help Mom & Dad with taking care of him!! He'll needs lots of food & water and long walks! He fits in your family!!
WOOHOO!!! Corgis are great. I had a corgi when I was a kid, but she was a Cardigan Welsh Corgi, and it looks like you have a Pembroke. I think Pembrokes are softer. Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun.
He looks so cuddly and cute! Have fun picking out a new name for him.
yes, he is a pembroke, and we named him Colby. but we had to give him away after he chewed up our couch.
Post a Comment