I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
christmas fun!
today we made choclate covered pretzel sticks I got to have one! holly and howie( they are elves) put candy canes on the tree! this is my advent calender.......with choclates in it! this is the dream snow advent calender. hope you enjoy!
very fun! I bet those pretzels tasted so good. Can I have one? I love all your Christmas decorations too! I bet you had fun helping your Mom set everything up.
Your pretzel looks like it has had a bite out of it!! I bet I know who ate it! You guys always do such fun things. I hope you have a SUPER Christmas. We love you. Grampy (I forgot my password!)
Bridget, you are adorable! I love reading all about Holly's and Howie's adventures at your house! We sure miss the Ashford family around here. I saw you got snow last week! They kept promising us at least an inch. But I didn't see a single snow flake. Merry Christmas, kiddo!
Looks like you're having fun getting ready for Christmas. Just keep those elves out of trouble. We wouldn't want Holly and Howie to mess things up for Christmas.
That was cool that your Mom helped you make pretzels!! They sure do look good!! I like Howie & Holly, too! They are little stinkers, huh?? They do funny things at your house!! And you have 2 advent calendars?? Lucky you...I like the chocolate one!!
Those pictures look great! I can tell that not only have Holly and Howie been busy - but you've been busy too! Most of our Christmas stuff is packed - so we're enjoying Grandma Sue's stuff. I wish she had a chocolate advent calendar :) Loves to you!
Bridget I'm so glad that you put all the pictures on for us to see The pretzels look so yummy:) You keep Holly and Howie out of mischief!!! Big loves to both you and Tess GG & Bruno
12 comments:
Yippee! We're having lots of fun getting ready for Christmas!
Those pretzels look yummy. Looks like those elves are keeping busy this year.
very fun! I bet those pretzels tasted so good. Can I have one? I love all your Christmas decorations too! I bet you had fun helping your Mom set everything up.
Your pretzel looks like it has had a bite out of it!! I bet I know who ate it! You guys always do such fun things. I hope you have a SUPER Christmas. We love you.
Grampy
(I forgot my password!)
Bridget, your blog looks so Chrismasy. I'm glad to see all your new pictuers. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Bridget, your blog looks so Chrismasy. I'm glad to see all your new pictuers. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Thanks for all the new pictures. You look like you are all ready for Christmas.
Bridget, you are adorable! I love reading all about Holly's and Howie's adventures at your house! We sure miss the Ashford family around here. I saw you got snow last week! They kept promising us at least an inch. But I didn't see a single snow flake. Merry Christmas, kiddo!
Looks like you're having fun getting ready for Christmas. Just keep those elves out of trouble. We wouldn't want Holly and Howie to mess things up for Christmas.
Great job on your blog! I love all the pictures.
That was cool that your Mom helped you make pretzels!! They sure do look good!! I like Howie & Holly, too! They are little stinkers, huh?? They do funny things at your house!! And you have 2 advent calendars?? Lucky you...I like the chocolate one!!
Those pictures look great! I can tell that not only have Holly and Howie been busy - but you've been busy too! Most of our Christmas stuff is packed - so we're enjoying Grandma Sue's stuff. I wish she had a chocolate advent calendar :) Loves to you!
Bridget I'm so glad that you put all the pictures on for us to see
The pretzels look so yummy:) You keep Holly and Howie out of mischief!!! Big loves to both you and Tess GG & Bruno
Post a Comment