me and taryn won 3rd place trophys at a spelling bee!
me wining a trophy.
me at the weiner mobile. dad ate 10 little sauseges before someone else! he won a bandana. if you want videos look on mom(or regans) blog.
me and taryn won 3rd place trophys at a spelling bee!
me wining a trophy.
me at the weiner mobile.
7 comments:
I forgot to write about dad winning the lil' smokies eating contest! They called for volunteer judges for the brisket competition, but he couldn't find the right tent and ended up at the sausage eating contest!
Oh, and we are really proud of you! I hope you had a good time today!
Good Job! It looks like you had a very fun day!
Way to go! Looks like you had so much fun! I loved your dances on your mom's blog. I have a couple spelling trophies too! We have so much in common. And I would love to teach you how to do a cartwheel this summer. Thanks for asking!
Grampy & I are so proud of you for being so brave and for being such a good speller!! Your Mom was always a good speller and it is mostly because you read so much!! Way to go, girl!! Your Dad is a good eater, too! Go Brent!! It sounds like so much fun!!
Way to go! Keep up the good work.
We are so proud of you.. Bruno is a good speller but GG isn't very good :( We love you
Post a Comment