I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Friday, March 6, 2009
my tooth it fell out!!!!
today my tooth was pulled out by dad. its called the central incisor. i lost another tooth! i twisted it on my own and it didnt hurt! i don't know what it's called?aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh! i got one gold round doller.
6 comments:
I knew you'd know the name of that particular tooth!! Such a smart girl!! It looks great!! let us know what the tooth fairy brings!!
The bicuspids and molars are the really fun ones. I remember being able to wiggle my tongue under some of my molars before they came out.
you are so smart, Bridget! I don't even know the names of all the teeth! Congrats to you on being so brave!
"Good job!" love Jadyn
Yay Bridge! What a surprise for when you go to primary and school. Let us know what the toothfairy brings.
i got one quarter.
Congrats Bridget! Jenna has had her dad pull out her teeth too. Dad are good at that.
Post a Comment