I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Monday, February 23, 2009
its new!!!
those of you that come to my house (its on webkinz.) i want you to know this. i have a movie room. i havent finished it yet but itll be awesome fun and exiting!!!.
Wow! Bridget, wouldn't it be fun to have one in REAL life?? I don't know how to look at your movie room, but I bet it is really cool!! Isn't it nice to have your Mom & Dad home?? What did they bring you & Tess from New York??
4 comments:
Wow! Bridget, wouldn't it be fun to have one in REAL life?? I don't know how to look at your movie room, but I bet it is really cool!!
Isn't it nice to have your Mom & Dad home?? What did they bring you & Tess from New York??
That sounds really cool Bridget! We really need to trade information so that you Jenna can have your webkinz play together.
We are happy to hear thAT you have a MOVIE ROOM.. Hope you enjoy it..
We love you Bruno & GG
We aren't on webkinz as much anymore. But we will try to be so we can play together. Glad you are enjoying your movie room!
Post a Comment