Welcome to Bridget's World

I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

me bridget and mom made rice krispie kisses.

this is a rice krispie kiss.
a rice krispie kiss is ricekrispies mixsed with marshmelows.(you can put food coler in it) after the cooking is done you put it in a funell and dump it carefully out. then you rap it in foil. even if you want you can put in a tag.

4 comments:

GrannySharon said...

Yummy! Who did you make them for??

Regan said...

It looks like you took a picture of the (second) one Tessie started eating! It was fun making these with you. You did a great job stirring and pouring! And you wrote really nice tags to stick inside.

Joan said...

How original you are--- You did a GREAT job..You will have to show GG how to make these some time..

Regan said...

actully we made them for everyone in our house for dessert. bridget.