Welcome to Bridget's World

I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Questions

Aunt Lisa tagged Bridget, and we finally sat down to answer the questions.

1) 5 things on my "to do" list:

- clean my room
- my webkinz giveaway
- make my bed
- clean the playroom
- wrap Emma's present

2) 5 Snacks I LOVE!
- trail mix
- graham crackers
- Ritz bits cheese flavor
- apples
- gronola bars (she wanted to type that herself)

3) 5 Things I’d do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
- buy a house
- I don't know

4) 5 Places I've lived:
- hospital
- a kind of department (apartment)
- 2020 Killian's Way
- right now house

5) 5 Jobs I've had:
- I've had zero!

6) 5 things people don't know about me:
- I am left-handed
- I weighed less than 4 pounds when I was born
- My favorite colors are pink, blue and purple
- I sleep with two blankies, Yellow and Green
- I am scared of loud noises and three animals: spiders, ants, and snakes

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't like spiders much, either. I try to leave them alone because they're too scary to squish. All your snacks sound very yummy, too. For jobs, you could have done jobs you do around the house, but I guess those are the things on your to-do list. :) Thank you for playing the game with me!

P.S. I'm left-handed, too, just like you and your mom.

Sarah said...

I rememver how much you weighed (it's my birthday)! I know how much you love yellow and green too! You are such a sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

I'm left handed too. In fact, there are lots of lefties in our family.

Taryn said...

Of course you don't have a job!!
we're kids!!!!!!!!!!!