Welcome to Bridget's World

I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer time!

this is a dialy learning drills bbook.
were makeing some bed 2 decoratins.
heres some riiiibbbbooonnn.
heres some saples.

4 comments:

Joan said...

You are a lucky little girl to have a Grandma to help you make things with that beautiful ribbon..
Love you GiGi & Bruno

Lisa said...

Wow! It looks like you have a lot of fun things to do, this summer. I can't wait to see what your bed decorations will look like when they're done.

Sarah said...

You better take pictures when your decorations are all done!

Looks like a fun book you get to do. Jadyn has one called, "The Never Bored Book" and it has a lot of fun activities too!

Regan said...

Very nice closeups of the ribbon and supplies! That was very nice of Gramma to come help us. Now we just need to clean your room, hang up stuff on the walls, and take some pictures! Love you!