I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
some pictchrs from this week
this is a pictchr of mommy wining. win it was new years day we pelayed sory and mommy one. now this is a pictchr of my stuft anaml mickey in tesse's toy strlr . this is a pictchr of tess .
Bridget your pictures are so fun. Parker has disney sorry too. He loves to play it and KC loves to eat it. WE also have a large stuffed Minnie Mouse like your mickey. So fun!
5 comments:
Does Mickey like to ride in the toy stroller as much as Tessie did? I like your Disney Sorry. I bet it's a lot more interesting to play that way.
You sure take great pictures! I really like to see them.
Bridget your pictures are so fun. Parker has disney sorry too. He loves to play it and KC loves to eat it. WE also have a large stuffed Minnie Mouse like your mickey. So fun!
Your Mommy won? Maybe you need to play with me the next time I come!! I don't win too much...
Bridget, your pictures are getting better and beter! I'm so glad you put them on here!
Post a Comment