this is a picture of danyelle mike, and tess.
this is a picture of me at mike and jeri's houes.
this is a picture of page.
this is a picture of me my stuft anamal candy and christaphr.
this is a picture of me candy my stuft anamal and taner.**Editor's note: Bridget was getting tired of Firefox telling her she spelled "pictchr" wrong, so she asked me to teach her how to spell it correctly.**
5 comments:
It looks like everyone had lots of fun taking pictures and playing! I'm glad you get to play with your cousins sometimes. That was nice of them to let you and Tess come over.
We all like Candy. Jadyn and Kai like to make animals too. So fun to have cousins to play with!
Did you get to play in their new room?? It sure looks like you had lots of fun! I am glad you are learning to spell correctly, but it is cute how you sound the words out to spell them!! Uncle Spencer LOVES to read your blog that way!!
You are doing so good with your spelling, Bridget. I'm impressed!
I am glad you had fun. I am sorry that you forgot to take your slinky. It was funny how you said that you would take it over to Christopher's house next time I have a going away party. I don't think I will have another one for a while.
Post a Comment