I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
at grandma and grandpa's houes.
this is a picture of grandma this is a picture of grandma's cat riley. this is a picture of minemouse on a pies of paper.
Grandma's house is so fun! Grampy & I have been there and we like the trees all around it and the porch out back! Is Riley the only cat Grandma has now??
Hi Bridgey. I finally got a log in. We did have fun didn't we. I should mention that Riley is really Grampa's cat. Grampa spoils him outrageously. We loved to have you and Tess come and visit us. You can come back any time. We had fun in Galveston too. Maybe sometime we can all go to Galveston together. That would be great.
6 comments:
Grandma's house is very fun. I like to visit there, too.
Bridget - you take such nice pictures! Thanks you for showing us what you are doing and telling us about the fun things you do.
I assume you colored the picture?? Nice job, Bridget! :)
Grandma's house is so fun! Grampy & I have been there and we like the trees all around it and the porch out back! Is Riley the only cat Grandma has now??
I like seeing things the way you do. Thanks for sharing! You take great pictures of life as it really is, no posing. I love it!
Hi Bridgey. I finally got a log in. We did have fun didn't we. I should mention that Riley is really Grampa's cat. Grampa spoils him outrageously. We loved to have you and Tess come and visit us. You can come back any time. We had fun in Galveston too. Maybe sometime we can all go to Galveston together. That would be great.
Post a Comment