I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
website!
i created my own website for free! you can visit it too! look for it on the right-hand side under "my favorite sites".
Hey guys! Checked out the link and I think it's broken. Sorry! And Granny, my first book is (I think) the one I wrote at your house so I can probably email it to you. -Bridget
3 comments:
I tried to read your first book, but have no idea how to go to it! Can you explain it to me...I am not very techy, like you! Thanks!
Hey guys!
Checked out the link and I think it's broken. Sorry!
And Granny, my first book is (I think) the one I wrote at your house so I can probably email it to you.
-Bridget
I also owe an apology for not posting, because I'm locked out
Post a Comment