I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Monday, December 22, 2008
lots of fun in december!!!
here is a rice krispie house. i know its the same pic but i made this one!!!(1)!!!
I would love to have a taste..We bought all the things to make Rice Krispies Treat (I REALLY LIKE THEM) but haven't got them done yet... Becky has been making cookies and they are really GOOD :) Big loves GG
4 comments:
Way to go! I love to make things and so does Jadyn and Kai. Kai likes to eat them more than make them but they all have little aprons and stuff too.
I love the house. Did you eat it or did you give it away?
Good job, Bridget!! Looks yummy!! Did anyone help you??
I would love to have a taste..We bought all the things to make Rice Krispies Treat (I REALLY LIKE THEM)
but haven't got them done yet...
Becky has been making cookies and they are really GOOD :)
Big loves GG
no i decorated it by my self.
Post a Comment