Welcome to Bridget's World

I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

meet grant(my couisin)

this is grant in his bed.
this is grant me tess and my mom.
this is me...
Holding Grant.

4 comments:

Regan said...

Grant is a very sweet baby! That was fun going to see him on Saturday. Now we'll have to go see him at his house with Baxter soon!

Kim Ashford said...

It looks like you are all ready to be a great cousin to Grant! You will have to give him hugs and kisses for me since I am too far away to see him!

Joan said...

Bridget--Thank you for putting these wonderful pictures of your mom-Tess and you. He is a handsome young man,
so nice to have a new cousin..
Love You!! GG and Bruno

GrannySharon said...

Just think, you & Tess & Grant will have lots of fun now!! Aren't babies so sweet?? Do you remember when Tessie was that little? I remember how good you used to hold her...you have practice so maybe you will get to hold Grant alot!! I love you!!