I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
catch that butterfly.
THIS IS the SHOW catch that butterfly the backyardigans heres a picture of this is one of tessis FFFAAVVVRRRIIITTTEEE shows.
As I recall, this was one of your favorite shows when you were little! Granny & Grampy used to watch it with you!! Have you thought of something fun to do while we are visiting you? Mommy & Daddy will be at work and Grampy & I are looking forward to doing some fun things with you & Tessie!! We love you!!
4 comments:
That is a very good show--all of us like it! You took a really cute picture of Tess watching!
As I recall, this was one of your favorite shows when you were little! Granny & Grampy used to watch it with you!! Have you thought of something fun to do while we are visiting you? Mommy & Daddy will be at work and Grampy & I are looking forward to doing some fun things with you & Tessie!! We love you!!
We like Backyardigans, too. We're sad that they don't come on Saturday mornings, anymore, because we liked to sing and dance with them.
Bridget... You take great pictures. :) Who plays the drums?
Love you GG and Bruno
Post a Comment