I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Monday, May 5, 2008
todays hair cut
no shool today so i got my hair trimd. it's stil long. for reward mom got me an ice cream cone.
Bridget your hair is soooo long, but so BEAUTIFUL !!!!! Bruno and I received your school picture and love IT...Thank You very much.. We love you an Tess. GG
5 comments:
I love your haircut!
Bridget your hair is soooo long, but so BEAUTIFUL !!!!!
Bruno and I received your school picture and love IT...Thank You very much.. We love you an Tess. GG
Looks really nice. Way to go Gal!
Your hair is growing fast!! It is so pretty, too! What kind if ice cream did you have??
Next time ask your mom for 2 ice creams; one for me too! Cute hair for a cute girl!
Post a Comment