Welcome to Bridget's World

I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

eastr with my friends and cosion and familys.

this is a picture tess.this is a picture of me and christafer eating outside.
this is a picture of me and tanner.
this is a picture of me elana and page.
this is a picture of tanner

6 comments:

Joan said...

Bridget your BLOG is so interesting.
I love all the pictures and the fun you have. We love you very much
GG & Bruno

GrannySharon said...

Looks like you had lots of fun at Gramma's and Grampas!

Lori said...

you are so lucky to have cousins nearby! I love reading your blog, keep up the good work!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruce said...

Great fun!! Thanks for showing us what is happening. We love you.

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter. You are so good at taking pictures and have fun too!