I wanted to share my pictures, not on my mom's blog. On my own blog. And I'll practice writing things. Leave me comments so I can practice reading, please. Enjoy!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
five litile monkeys wash the car.
yestrday i readed with ms.canpies a book calld five litile monkeys wash the car i made a car for a projecd.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That looks like a fun car! You did a good job on it.
6 comments:
That looks like a fun car! You did a good job on it.
I've never read that book. What happened while the monkeys were washing the car?
I really like your car.
I love that book!! All of the 5 Little Monkeys books are too fun!! You are reading so well now. Will you read to me when I get there?
I'm so glad you got a camera so we can see these fun pictures!
So cute! We like that book too. Jadyn and Kai go to the library here and check out all those books. Do you go to the library in your school?
Post a Comment